What Spring Means to Me

What Spring Means to Me, 


Yes Spring is here at last. The weather is warm one moment and raining the next. If you have come from Kerry's Creative Collection then you are on the right blog hop for October. 

So what does Spring mean for you. Some of you it will be birthdays, or footy finals, or time to clean some area of the house out for hard garbage!  For me it is my garden blooms that I really love.


I decided to do something a little different for a page this time.  I choose a flower background, from Artistry Cricut Cartridge and then placed it on my page. I used various daubers to apply ink from my ink pads on top of the flower back ground. 




This picture show the ink pads that I used, especially the new Emerald colour. I do love how easy the new magnetic ink pads are to open. I really loved how the flower pattern turned out and I may even use this part on another page.



Here is the end result of my daubers. I then filled in some of the blank spots with some more daubing. The daubers are so easy to use on the ends of your fingers and I have no ink on my fingers. (that is a miracle for me)  Now to decide what else to add.




Loved this heading that I found in the Artbooking cartridge.  And I had fun playing around with the different coloured ribbons from the Whimsy Ribbon Pack. I tried to use my glue pen to stick the ribbon down but this didn't work.  Next I tried the Glue Dots and they worked so well.




This is my finished page, ready and waiting for my Spring flowers to go onto it! I am thinking the photos with go beside the flowers and then I can journal below the ribbons. So looking forward to being able to take some photos and put them onto this completed page without having to think about it!!

Hope you are enjoying our Spring Blog Hop. Please spring on over to Alison Dunn's Page and check out what wonderful spring items she has waiting for you. 

Happy Scrapping,

Cindy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Stamp Of The Month